Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Oral Rehydration Therapy Caution

In case you were wondering what the blogging hold up was, I have been unwell, for awhile now.

In my last Sunday conversation with Papaji, he could tell I sounded spent, so I told him I had caught a cold. Because if I said "I don't know what's going on, hard to say really," then the Papaji blood pressure problem would careen outta control. Not to mention his blood sugar levels. That diabetes is a nuisance, y'know?

Note to Jessieji: I swear I was trying to drink those rehydration salts. Then I read the instructions. Did you see the caution?

CAUTION: Use with Caution in impaired renal function or intestinal obstruction.

That's one way of putting it. A very nice way. For example:

"Namaste, que passa?"

"Namaste, okay! Minor renal function failure. How are you?"

I like it.

No comments: