Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Song Title: You say Amoeba, I say Aaargh

Oh my god, who knew?

Who knew that anything could feel so awful?

I appear to have swallowed a pumpkin.

God bless Vanessa and her cardamon flavoured syrup, I may be able to walk tomorrow. I have no memory of ever feeling so grosteque in my entire life. A cautionary tale this is - though apparently it's very common to walk around India like there's a gourd trapped in your intestines.

And I was stressed about the mosquito bites.

As we left the cafe where I felt very touch and go-go-go to the toilet, I raised my head skyward and said, "Kill me now," and then I quickly added "I'm just kidding."

Because I was. Just kidding.

Now, I'm not so sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO.

Are you okay? I know you wanted to have the ultimate India experience, but this...this is too much!

I really hope you're okay! And I don't know if it's any consolation, but I believe in just a few weeks you'll be back in the land where all you have to worry about is how reputable the sushi place you're going to is. Is helpful? Is no helpful? (That was my stab at broken English. How did I do?)

Oy oy oy. Take care of yourself, Feemes!

Eufemia said...

Sushi...just the idea of food is turning my stomach...but thank you!

Ayelet said...

sweetie!!! I hope you get better soon. This totally sucks. Thinking about you lots.
A